Things That Rock

Things That Rock
Brought to you by: Oak Grove Guns

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

USA Basketball...

So, by no means is this blog becoming a "sports blog" as that's not really my thing. But, I did grow up loving the game of basketball as it was something me and my grandfather bonded over and watched countless hours of together... Basketball has always had a special place in my heart.

With the summer Olympics coming up I get excited as always for olympic basketball! But, as good as a team as it is this year I don't believe I can ever recapture the excitement I had back in 1992 when I was heading into the 5th grade. Seriously, a team with Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and home town hero Clyde "The Glide" Drexler (I grew up in Portland)!? How can you beat that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment