Things That Rock

Things That Rock
Brought to you by: Oak Grove Guns

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Miss You Nerd Fest...

Today is the first official day of Nerd Fest (Comic-con)! Granted it's been 2 years since my initial pilgrimage to San Diego for Comic-con, my friends and are still share fond memories of the experience.

The thing is you don't have to be a comic book nerd to appreciate Comic-con. If you like movies, sci-fi, toys and things of that nature it will definitely be worth it to you to check out.

My advice though if you do go... Try to get more than a one day pass. Though entire weekend passes tend to sell out instantly it's not impossible to get a couple single day passes. Second, plan ahead. Lodging is scarce for this event so make sure you're on top of finding a place to stay. Also, with planning ahead, map out a general itinerary for yourself when at Comic-con BUT most importantly have contingency plans to your itinerary because things fill up fast at Comic-con and there are crap load of people there!

Last but not least... HAVE FUN. Even outside of Comic-con there are so many Comic-con-related things going on in San Diego. Enjoy it!

Perhaps next year I'll try to go again but seriously, I can't imagine topping my first experience at Nerd-Fest... ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment